v1.1 – First full game update
Introducing Moonleap’s 1.1 Update!
We’re excited to announce the latest version of Moonleap, with a number of bug fixes and new features that enhance your gaming experience. In this post we will talk about all the changes since version 1.0.0
🐞 Bug Fixes and Tweaks:
- Fixed hub stone door sound not playing if the player only completed 8 levels.
- Redesigned star doors from cyan-white to reddish hue, a lighter color made players feel that the level was “more done” instead of “less done”.
- Fixed visual glitch of gray snail falling.
- Brighter pigeons to make them more visible and easier to track.
- Corrected alignment of level 30
- Tweaked running flowers animation
- Daltonism mode: corrected symbol on staircases
- Galaxy music now loops properly
- Secret stars can now only be collected in their respective areas
- “Ghost platforms” or “One-way platforms” are now more visible
- Screenshake no longer shows blue borders on screen
- Modified “last levels” to prevent players from getting stuck after falling into the ending.
- Now it’s impossible to perform two jumps at once when using two different jump inputs
- Minor tweaks to various levels
✨ New Features:
- Level name now displayed in pause menu.
- Added Japanese (JP), Spanish (ES) and Italian (IT) language support
- Secrer Star 3 now displays visual feedback
- Snails now turn smoothly
- Now petals appear when jumping off world 3 terrain
- Full moon upon completing the game at 100% as a tiny reward for players.
- The hub was improved to make it more polished and easier for players to navigate, especially in the first world.
Moonleap 1.1.0 update brings a number of fixes and tweaks to enhance the gameplay experience! Players can look forward to a smoother and more engaging gameplay experience. We hope you enjoy 🌜✨
v0.6 Prototype update
– Fullscreen Suport;
– Snails no longer lock on specific edges;
– More subtle colorblind mode and no more unmarked blocks;
– Climbing vines while the game is paused is no longer possible;
– Now the Cloud World is more visually polished;
– Several small adjustments to the levels;
– Various minor visual changes;
-Significantly improved performance, especially on PC;
-Arcade Mode now will now only be available in physical arcades.
“From the beginning, the Arcade Mode was made just to demonstrate that the game can work in an arcade
Now that the #NoticeMe Game Jam is over I don’t see the need for a mode like this anymore
The best experience to have playing at home is in the Normal Mode”Guselect